Every year, the United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association offers scholarships to students. This year too, they’ve proclaimed the availability of their scholarship program.
This scholarship was initiated in the memory of Lauren Melissa Kelly, who was an extraordinary woman. Students who are pursuing educational or artistic degrees can avail these scholarships and benefit themselves.
Students who are pursuing career certifications, associates, and bachelor and graduate degrees and those who are pushing careers in fine arts, computer, graphics design, music, choral, photography, filmmaking, creative writing, etc., have an excellent opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association strives to support students who have cystic Fibrosis with their education. This association aims to help students pursue education in both educational and artistic fields.
Students receiving these scholarships can use the number of scholarships for their educational expenses. This will help reduce their financial burden. With almost no responsibility, students can focus on their careers and reach closer to their goals. Advertisements
CF Roundtable works to provide a source of information for CF adults regarding the nature and progression of the disease and the latest treatments and research to fight it.
The United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association intends to provide the best possible help to the people who have CF. This association provides financial support, educational opportunities, and professional development to students suffering from Cystic Fibrosis.
Fellows interested to apply for this scholarship should check the table below for information
|Organization||United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate students|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||June 30|
|Requirements||Essay, transcript, a letter from doctor|
Who May Be Eligible
- Adults who have Cystic Fibrosis are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants with Cystic Fibrosis applying for this scholarship must be pursuing career certifications, associates, and bachelor and graduate degrees.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their application form along with all the necessary documents. While submitting the required documents, utmost care must be taken about punctuality and authenticity. All the supplementary documents must be submitted before the deadline.
- Applicants must submit The USACFA Scholarship application form, including three essays mentioned below:
- Essay describing personal achievements and leadership qualities
- Essay Explaining what impact the scholarship will have on your life from a financial point of view
- Essay Explain who has been the most significant influence in life and why? How has CF contributed to who the candidates are today?
- Essay about future goals
- A copy of an official transcript from high school
- A copy of proof of enrollment for the upcoming semester
- A resume, including all of your contact information
- An official letter from your doctor or CF clinic confirming Cystic Fibrosis diagnosis
- A headshot
Scholarships offer great help in the education of students. The CF roundtable scholarship will prove to be very beneficial to the students with Cystic Fibrosis.
The amount of scholarship can be used for educational expenses. This scholarship will benefit students in making their future. $2500, two scholarships will be awarded to get their expenses paid.
The application process for this scholarship is currently open. The deadline for applying is June 30, 2021. Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline. Any documents submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.