Located in Northern Ireland’s capital city, Queen’s University of Belfast is known for offering important commitments to develop its human resources and build a better future. It is a place in which education and research combine to produce innovative and challenging new global business initiatives.
The Queen’s University of Belfast is among the top 200 universities in the world. QS 2019 World Rankings. The university possesses a strong legacy and a proud record of generating Nobel Prizes winners, prominent academics, and national and international world leaders over the past 170 years.
The university is internationally renowned as a leading institution of innovative education and research. Their programs will provide students with an exciting university adventure, grounded in a diverse and enriching cultural legacy. Teaching by top academics, their qualifications allow students to be specialists in their own chosen subject area, offering them the opportunity for a top-level professional challenge in a multinational organization.
This scholarship is intended only for first-time international students entering their first year of full-time study on the qualifying LLB Senior Status Accelerated LLB degree at Queen’s University of Belfast for the academic year 2021-22 and who qualify for their degree offer.
- Host University: Queen’s University Belfast;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Bachelor Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Law
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open;
There is no need for a specific submission for this scholarship. Candidates who have been selected for admission to the Accelerated LLB Senior Status Law Degree and who qualify according to the conditions described in the following requirements should receive the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship upon application.
Applicants will receive financial assistance for tuition OR tuition with a residence benefit.
In order to be selected, candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants are required to have a place available for an advanced full-time LLB (Senior Status) law program on the Queen’s University campus in Belfast, beginning in the academic year 2021-22 and prior to the start of studies, and to have completed all academic and language requirements associated with their application, as outlined in their Offer Letter;
- To be qualified for the reduction, applicants are required to be ranked as international students paying the full tuition fees. Fee-paying students are not considered for the International LLB Senior Status Scholarship.
- Candidates must be admitted to a graduate program at the Queen’s University of Belfast to take advantage of this opportunity. It is not necessary to submit a specific request for this scholarship.
- Required support documents: Students are required to complete and send a video as described on the submission sheet by the deadline.
- Conditions of Admission: To be admitted, students must verify the admission requirements of the program they have selected.
- Linguistic Qualification: Students must provide proof of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or any other mutually agreed evidence of English language proficiency if English is not their first language. For more information, please consult the section on English language requirements.