Meatloaf Recipe: Today, we shall be guiding you on the steps and procedures on how to make Meatloaf at any point in time. All you need to do is calm down and read this article.
Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked.
The final shape is either hand-formed on a baking tray, or pan-formed by cooking it in a loaf pan. At this point we are going to outline all the Ingredients need to make yours.
Ingredients Of Meatloaf
All we need from you is to outline all the Ingredients needed to make yours. Without wastings so much of your time let’s start right away.
There are as follows…
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup ketchup
How to Make Meatloaf
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, add the beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.*
3. Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan. Pat the meat down into an even layer.
4. In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
5. Bake uncovered for 55 minutes.
6. Let the meatloaf rest for 8-10 minutes before serving (or it may fall apart).**
Make use of our comments box right below if you have any questions about Meatloaf Recipe once we get your message we will get back to you.
We will always be here to assist you. Our team is here any day any time to see you through any time you send us a message or mail as well.