Are you in search of the steps and procedures on how to Delete Zoom Account on your own without necessarily running to the computer center or friends for assistance?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to Permanently Delete or even deactivate your account at any point in time.
Meanwhile, with Zoom you can stay connected wherever you go – start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and audio, instant screen sharing, and cross-platform instant messaging – for free!
Please Note: Deleting your Zoom account is only an option only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Zoom and don’t mind the idea of starting from scratch in the event they do change their minds.
Below, are the steps on how to Delete Zoom Account.
How to Delete Zoom Account
For security reasons, you’ll need to delete your account while signed in to the app or web:
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile.
3. Click Terminate My Account.
4. Click Yes to confirm that you would like to terminate your Zoom account. This will permanently delete your Zoom account.
5. You will be redirected to the Zoom homepage and briefly shown a message that your account termination was successful.
How to Delete Zoom Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support.zoom.us
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding canceling your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Meanwhile, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting your Zoom Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.