Father’s Day Scholarship: Dad’s don’t get the credit they deserve. They always seem to be grinding away in the background, often giving up sleep and their own dreams to make sure everyone else is comfortable and happy. They truly are the unsung heroes of many families.
This Father’s Day, forget about buying dad another tie or shirt. Instead, give him something he really wants – recognition for a job well done. Tell us how your dad makes a difference in your life and you could win a scholarship for school or your student loan payments.
Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application, be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
Eligibility Requirements or Father’s Day Scholarship
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Restricted to residents of Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Alberta, British Columbia, Guam, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan.
How to Apply for Father’s Day Scholarship
However, candidates who are eligible and interested in the program must fill in the appropriate application form.
Note: The Father’s Day Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone
- 1st May – Online Applications Open
- 14th July 11.59 pm AEST – Online Applications Close
- August – September – First Round Panels Panels
- October 12-16 – National Interviews held
- November – Scholarship offers made
NOTE: The Foundation accepts applications once a year, applications are not accepted outside of the set round each year, and also you will be assigned according to the state listed in your application.