In order to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers, and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities.
China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of the Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
Now, 289 designated Chinese universities offer a wide variety of academic programs in science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, legal studies, management, education, history, literature, philosophy, and fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels.
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship that covers;
1. Tuition waiver;
2. Accommodation(700RMB/per month);
3. Living allowance: ( 3000RMB/per month);
4. Comprehensive medical insurance.
Eligibility Requirements for a Chinese government scholarship
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health
2. Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships.
3. Applicants must NOT be registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application or graduates from Chinese universities whose graduation is less than one year ago.
4. The Requirements for an applicant’s degree and age are that applicants must;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
5. Full-time applicants of African countries’ nationalities and in good health.
6. This program also supports the students who had been studied or are studying in China.
7. Applicants for English-medium programs should provide a score report for the English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5.
For those who could not offer the above-mentioned standard English test results, additional oral or written English tests organized by Wuhan University will be required to participate.
8. Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
How to Apply For Chinese government scholarship
1. Visit our official website to create an account with us @ Campuschina.org
2. Apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
3. Submit all your application documents to your target university before the deadline.
Meanwhile, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while China Scholarships, and we shall get back to you immediately.
Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.