Have you been dreaming of moving out of this country? So we want you to know that you have found out what will assist you which is the “American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program”.
This should be your chance of moving out of this country you and your family. There are a lot of things you should know about this Lottery Sponsorship Program. We made this page for you and so many others that need this amazing program.
READ MORE: >>>> How to Send Money Through WhatsApp Payments
Meanwhile, you will not believe, that American Government has been helping Citizens of Developing, underdeveloped and developed countries financially to accomplish their greater Dreams to come to American.
What you Should Know about the American visa lottery?
So many people out there have been asking questions about the American visa lottery. That is the reason why we have to create this part of this post to answer the question.
My dear, we are here for you and so many others out there. All you have to do is to follow us to the end as we take you the trap. Without wasting so much of your time let’s start right away.
The American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program is administered by the Department of State and conducted under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
The DV Lottery Program selects 55,000 people annually who can then pursue an immigrant visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate in their home country.
Or Adjust their status in the United States through the Department of Homeland Security (if a foreign national is residing legally in a nonimmigrant status in the United States at the time of the application).
How To Apply For American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
The registration for the diversity visa lottery (DV-2021/2022) is done online. To apply, follow the steps below:
- The applicant should visit the Department of State website at www. DV program.state.gov to start the registration
- Then click the registration or apply button.
- Fill in and upload all required documents in the appropriate fields.
- Please do check the application instruction page to study the application procedure in detail.
Eligibility Requirement For USA Diversity Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
There is two (2) Eligibility Requirement For USA Diversity Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program which are:
First Requirement :
Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter. If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV 2021-2022 program.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON:>>> Health Insurance USA for Foreigners
Each Diversity Visa lottery applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
At least a high school education, or it is equivalently defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labour’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
What will be the Selection Process and Timeline For The American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program 2021-2022?
If you are interested in applying or have already applied for the US diversity visa lottery 2021-2022, then you must take note of the following information:
- The selection of applicants is based on the allocations of available visas in each region and country, the Department of State will randomly select individuals by computer from among qualified entries.
- All diversity visa lottery (DV-2021/2022) entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number saved from your online entry registration to find out whether your entry has been selected in the program.
- If your entry is selected, you will be directed to a confirmation page providing further instructions, including information about fees connected with immigration to the United States.
- Entrant Status Check will be the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection for DV-2021/2022.
- The Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- All selectees, including family members, must be issued visas by September 30, 2021.
- Individuals who have not been selected also will be notified ONLY through the Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website. You are strongly encouraged to access Entrant Status Check yourself.
- You are advised not to rely on someone else to check and inform you.
Benefits American Visa Lottery Program
When you win the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program, Then you have the opportunity to benefits from the following below:
- You Can Live in American (Free Citizenship)
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorship
- US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad.
READ MORE:>>> Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card
Benefits Of American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program To Students
Below are a lot of benefits of the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program for Students:
- University tuition fees can be reduced by as much as 80% with a Green Card.
- Unlimited Work Permit to Green Card holders.
- Green Card holders do not have to go through the long and complicated process of applying for a student visa.
- Ability to apply for the USA federal student loans as a Green Cardholder.
Benefits For a Self-Employed Person
Self-employed persons can also get Certain permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, which can be obtained more easily and quickly.
Benefits As An Employee
- A work visa will not be required.
- Free choice of employer.
- Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- Less strict work requirements than for other non-Americans.